Jack and Jill Pre-school is open every working day during school term and offers 3 sessions:
- 09h00 - 11h30: Morning session
- 11h30 - 12h45: Lunchtime session
- 12h45 - 15h15: Afternoon session
Children can attend all day (morning, lunch and afternoon) or either the morning or the afternoon sessions. Children attending all day, in the morning or the afternoon can also attend the lunchtime session. The lunchtime session cannot be attended separately.
The Pre-school charges:
- 2 year old children: £5 and hour or £1.25 per 1/4 hour.
- 3 and 4 year old children: £4.50 an hour or £1.13 per 1/4 hour.
Thus the fees of the pre-school are:
- 2 year old children:
- All day: £31.25
- Morning or afternoon session: £12.50
- Morning and lunchtime sessions: £18.75
- Lunchtime and afternoon sessions: £18.75
- 3 and 4 year old children:
- All day: £28.13
- Morning or afternoon session: £11.25
- Morning and lunchtime sessions: £16.88
- Lunchtime and afternoon sessions: £16.88
The Pre-school accepts vouchers provided by Wiltshire County Council for all children from the term following their third birthday. The vouchers cover 15 hours per week. The Pre-school can also accept employer childcare payment schemes - just talk to the Pre-school manager.